jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

FUNTIME Productions

Hey there.


This is the first day of this little film production company called FUNTIME Productions. 

I, Gabriel Legua, will be posting entries from time to time - sometimes I will tell news about the films or short films FUNTIME's producing, sometimes I'll post some videos or short films, sometimes I'll be posting my own opinions on some stuff (related to films, obviously), and some other times I'll make reviews of the most recent movies (even though I'll also review some old classics...which I love).


Anyway, this, ladies and gentlemen, is the beginning of a new era...for me... Yeah, yeah, I know...a little cocky, but, hey, it's just sarcasm. My humor is very dry, so...please, forgive...


See ya' later, guys!   

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario